Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BBC documentary highlights conditions at a Chinese iPhone factory, but is it all Apple's fault?  (Read 345 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 21, 2014, 09:00:22 am »

BBC documentary highlights conditions at a Chinese iPhone factory, but is it all Apple's fault?

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
I’ve worked at a lot of different jobs in my life, but there are a few I’d never like to try: picking crops on a farm, working in a chicken processing plant, and working in any kind of factory. The relentless assembly lines and the noise of the machines would be hard to deal with. Even those factories without deafening machines still seem like harsh places to work, if only because of the cadence they impose on employees.</p><p>
Whatever device you’re reading this article on was built in a factory, most likely in China. In this country, not known for its pleasant working conditions, all the major computer manufacturers have their devices built and assembled. Including Apple.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2861381/bbc-documentary-highlights-conditions-at-a-chinese-iphone-factory-but-is-it-all-apples-fault.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: BBC documentary highlights conditions at a Chinese iPhone factory, but is it all Apple's fault?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: