Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Declutter your Camera Roll with these photo management apps  (Read 322 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 19, 2015, 09:00:17 pm »

Declutter your Camera Roll with these photo management apps

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>My worst iOS habit is hands-down my inability to keep my Camera Roll clean—I never go through it to delete my crappy selfies, random screenshots, or my 49 failed attempts at photographing Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland at nighttime. (Even worse: I back up everything, so those same terrible photos live in various places on my Mac, too.) It’s been an ongoing problem that I can’t quite seem to kick, though I think I may finally be onto something: the answer to de-cluttering my Camera Roll is to clutter up my home screen with more apps. These three photo management apps tackle photo clutter in different ways, and combining the three together into a weekly routine has, so far, started to make a dent in my never-ending pile of photos. </p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2882694/de-clutter-your-camera-roll-with-these-photo-management-apps.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Declutter your Camera Roll with these photo management apps
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: