Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lumoid's home try-on box lets you test wearables as you'd actually use them  (Read 352 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 03, 2015, 09:00:18 pm »

Lumoid's home try-on box lets you test wearables as you'd actually use them

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
It’s impossible to truly know how you’ll take to a device until you live with it for a while. That might be true for all gadgets—including smartphones—but especially so with wearables, which might be strapped to your wrist or affixed to clothing all day and night. It might function, but is it comfortable? Fashionable? Spending a couple minutes with a demo unit at a store isn’t the same as donning it for a full workday, taking it to the gym, and sleeping in your own bed with it.</p><p>
Finding the right wearable can be a pricey endeavor. I learned that tiny Fitbit trackers probably aren’t for me when I “lost” one for several months—and later found it safely nestled in a rarely worn pair of jeans. My wife similarly hasn’t taken to easily overlooked clip-on fitness trackers: she just wants something that’s relatively inconspicuous, but won’t be regularly forgotten on her nightstand. </p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2891813/lumoids-home-try-on-box-lets-you-test-out-wearable-devices-as-youd-actually-use-them.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Lumoid's home try-on box lets you test wearables as you'd actually use them
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: