Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: Zagg Slim Book Case and Keyboard for iPad Air  (Read 437 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 18, 2015, 09:00:12 am »

Review: Zagg Slim Book Case and Keyboard for iPad Air

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
The Zagg Slim Book iPad Air Case with Backlit Keyboard is not only one of the longest-named products I’ve ever encountered, but also a competent Bluetooth keyboard. It offers backlit keys for late night typing sessions. Shortcut keys let you quickly access commonly used commands on iOS, such as Spotlight search, Siri, media controls, and quick-lock.</p><p>
Even though I grew fond of the Slim Book during my testing, it had some shortcomings.</p><h2>Is there an echo in here?</h2>
<p>
There’s no other way to say this: The keys sound hollow. I’m not sure if it’s due to the material that sits behind the keys, or the material the keys themselves are made out of, but the sound as you hammer away on the keyboard elicits the feeling of using a cheap keyboard.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2896769/review-zagg-slim-book-case-and-keyboard-for-ipad-air.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Review: Zagg Slim Book Case and Keyboard for iPad Air
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: