Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SMS Audio BioSport earbuds review: Heart-rate-monitoring headphones are more convenient than you think  (Read 515 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 19, 2015, 09:00:12 am »

SMS Audio BioSport earbuds review: Heart-rate-monitoring headphones are more convenient than you think

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
I was skeptical when I first heard about SMS Audio’s BioSport biometric heart-rate-monitoring earbuds. They measure your heart rate through your ears? Assuming they do, is the traditional method of strapping a heart-rate monitor to your chest so inconvenient that adding that feature to a pair of fitness earbuds justifies a $150 price tag? And finally, would the whole package sound like $150 headphones?</p><p>
Well, my questions were answered: Yes, yes, and not really. The BioSports’s heart-rate monitor—developed in conjunction with Intel—is located on the underside of the right earbud, where it rests against your ear and shines a light through your skin to determine your heart rate. Weird science, right? But it’s very accurate. As for the convenience factor; well, I never wear my heart rate monitor at the gym because it’s extra work to put on and I always forget to charge it. I’ll get to the audio performance later.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2898129/sms-audio-biosport-earbuds-review-heart-rate-monitoring-headphones-are-more-convenient-than-you-thi.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: SMS Audio BioSport earbuds review: Heart-rate-monitoring headphones are more convenient than you think
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: