Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How the Apple Watch try-on demo sold me on the watch I already bought  (Read 321 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 11, 2015, 03:00:15 pm »

How the Apple Watch try-on demo sold me on the watch I already bought

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Apple opened the floodgates for Apple Watch preorders overnight, but most of us were buying blindly without experiencing the device up close. After I placed my order for the 38mm Apple Watch Sport (with a white band just like Tim Cook), I booked an early try-on appointment at the nearest Apple Store to make sure I didn’t just make an expensive mistake.</p><p>
The Apple Store near my office happens to be inside Grand Central Terminal in the heart of midtown Manhattan, which means it’s always a madhouse. I was expecting some level of pandemonium at the Apple Store, but it was completely calm. I arrived two minutes before my appointment, checked in with an employee at the top of the staircase, and was whisked to a separate area of the store for my demo.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2908511/how-the-apple-watch-try-on-demo-sold-me-on-the-watch-i-already-bought.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: How the Apple Watch try-on demo sold me on the watch I already bought
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: