Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Freemium Field Test: Final Fantasy: Record Keeper mines nostalgia with fair, albeit flat results  (Read 344 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 21, 2015, 09:00:11 pm »

Freemium Field Test: Final Fantasy: Record Keeper mines nostalgia with fair, albeit flat results

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Free-to-play games often look appealing, but it’s difficult to know at a glance whether the business model is insidious and fun ruining, or reasonable and worth pumping a few bucks into. With Freemium Field Test, we’ll take a recent free-to-play iOS game, put it through its paces, and let you know if it’s really worth your time (and money).</p><p>
As a teenager, I obsessed over the Final Fantasy series. I’d get lost in the many-dozen-hour adventures, absorbing the convoluted but often emotional plots and devising tactics to overcome the challenging encounters. Truth be told, I spent much, much more time writing about the games on fan sites and message boards, and it’s what pushed me towards writing professionally. I’m ever grateful for that unexpected career path borne out of pure fandom. </p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2911510/freemium-field-test-final-fantasy-record-keeper-mines-nostalgia-with-fair-albeit-flat-results.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Freemium Field Test: Final Fantasy: Record Keeper mines nostalgia with fair, albeit flat results
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: