Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Podcast: Unpacking Google I/O and making WWDC predictions  (Read 308 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 05, 2015, 09:00:11 pm »

Podcast: Unpacking Google I/O and making WWDC predictions

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Google I/O and Apple’s WWDC are uncomfortably close this year, and as Google previewed the next iteration of Android, it was impossible to not mentally compare each feature to what Apple does—or ought to do. With I/O in the bag, we welcome Greenbot’s Android-obsessed staff writer, Florence Ion, to the Macworld podcast to talk about what Google is up to, what Apple should copy, and why Google Cardboard makes us queasy. (Turns out, virtual reality may be tougher on women than men.)</p><p>
Elsewhere, Thunderbolt 3 looks awfully familiar, HomeKit is finally launching, Apple’s streaming service probably isn’t just yet, and a mystery person could nab $100,000 for recycling some old junk that turned out to be a rare Apple I. Good times.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2930510/podcast-unpacking-google-io-and-making-wwdc-predictions.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Podcast: Unpacking Google I/O and making WWDC predictions
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: