Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meet the DxO One, a tiny DSLR-like camera that attaches to your iPhone  (Read 329 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 21, 2015, 03:00:11 am »

Meet the DxO One, a tiny DSLR-like camera that attaches to your iPhone

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>The iPhone quickly became my camera of choice as soon as I got an iPhone, and as its abilities have advanced, I’ve been happy with its performance. Of course it has limitations—low light photos are always difficult—but the tradeoffs have been worth it for the ability to take decent photos with a small, lightweight, connected device that I’m almost always carrying anyhow.</p><p>DxO wants to provide the best of both worlds: The convenience of shooting photos with your iPhone, with the image quality and RAW formats of a DSLR. The just-announced DxO One is a compact camera that attaches to your iPhone’s (or iPad’s) Lightning connector, so you’ve got an external lens, a real shutter button, and even space for a microSD card, but you compose shots and tweak settings on the iPhone’s nice large screen.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2937723/meet-the-dxo-one-a-tiny-dslr-like-camera-that-attaches-to-your-iphone.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Meet the DxO One, a tiny DSLR-like camera that attaches to your iPhone
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: