Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Myfox brings its innovative security camera, home alarm, and French fashion sense to U.S. markets  (Read 464 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 26, 2015, 03:00:15 pm »

Myfox brings its innovative security camera, home alarm, and French fashion sense to U.S. markets

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>One of Europe’s leading home-security providers is coming across the pond in a big way. The 10-year-old French manufacturer Myfox today announced the availability of its Myfox Home Security System and Myfox Security Camera at Amazon, Home Depot, and other online and brick-and-mortar retailers. From what I saw during a hands-on demo last week, I’m comfortable saying Myfox’s offerings are innovative and very different from what’s on the market today.</p><p>The $199 Myfox Security Camera features a motorized shutter that can be programmed to cover its lens when you arrive home, so you don’t need to worry that video footage of you dancing around the house naked is streaming to the cloud. Myfox executive Scott Ledterman told me during the briefing that the company added this feature after its research revealed that 30 percent of home-security cameras owners unplug the devices while they’re home in an effort to ensure privacy.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2940452/myfox-brings-its-innovative-security-camera-home-alarm-and-french-fashion-sense-to-us-markets.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Myfox brings its innovative security camera, home alarm, and French fashion sense to U.S. markets
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: