Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Neil Young to remove music from streaming services because of low sound quality  (Read 327 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 17, 2015, 09:00:11 am »

Neil Young to remove music from streaming services because of low sound quality

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Another day, another artist who’ll soon be missing from your streaming playlists.</p><p>On Wednesday morning, Neil Young posted a message on his official Facebook page announcing that he’s pulling his music from streaming services.</p><p>“Streaming has ended for me. I hope this is ok for my fans,” the artist wrote. By the time of writing, however, Neil Young’s music was still available to stream on Apple Music and Spotify.</p><p>While the music industry has vocally criticized streaming services for paying low figures back to copyright-holders, Young claims, “It’s not because of the money.”</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2948584/streaming-services/neil-young-to-remove-music-from-streaming-services-because-of-low-sound-quality.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Neil Young to remove music from streaming services because of low sound quality
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: