Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Myfox Home Security review: Reality fails to live up to the promise of the demo  (Read 304 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 05, 2015, 03:00:15 am »

Myfox Home Security review: Reality fails to live up to the promise of the demo

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
As is too often the case, my enthusiasm for the Myfox Home Security System—engendered by a 30-minute pre-launch demo—has waned following real-world testing in my home. Quality-control concerns let some air out of the balloon; discovering the system’s limitations lowered my opinion a bit more. Myfox’s innovative IntelliTag door/window sensor mostly lives up to the hype, but I quickly discovered that it has at least one major shortcoming.</p><p>
The axiom you only get once chance to make a first impression doesn’t really hold true with new product coverage. Manufacturers get two chances: The demo is the first; putting the product in the reviewer’s hands is the second. Myfox’s demo was terrific; its delivery was much less impressive.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2955122/home-security/myfox-home-security-review-reality-fails-to-live-up-to-the-promise-of-the-demo.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Myfox Home Security review: Reality fails to live up to the promise of the demo
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: