Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How this 1996 Macintosh brochure set the tone for future Apple ads  (Read 455 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 24, 2015, 09:00:13 am »

How this 1996 Macintosh brochure set the tone for future Apple ads

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
I helped out my friend Keith this week—or more accurately, I helped out Keith’s wife, Bridget, this week—by filling my car with what can only be described, if with affection, as a load of old Mac crap from their attic, and decanting it to my increasingly crowded home office.</p><p>
Among the gems (which you’ll meet over the next few weeks) was the above brochure, “Why do People Prefer Macintosh?” Produced in 1996, it’s a collection many thousands of words long of case studies and quotes from the public, sourced from the now-defunct apple.com/whymac, about why they are Mac rather than PC users. Or to quote page one: “…more specifically, why do people think Apple® Macintosh® computers are better than PCs running Windows 95?” </p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2984885/mac-desktop/how-this-1996-macintosh-brochure-set-the-tone-for-future-apple-ads.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: How this 1996 Macintosh brochure set the tone for future Apple ads
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: