Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask the iTunes Guy: Genius playlists, iTunes Match and CDs, identifying purchased content  (Read 359 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 18, 2015, 03:00:16 pm »

Ask the iTunes Guy: Genius playlists, iTunes Match and CDs, identifying purchased content

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Managing your music is supposed to be easier in iTunes, but readers have lots of questions about this. In this installment of Ask the iTunes Guy, I help a reader create a Genius playlist based on a song in iTunes 12.3. I also take a look at how Apple uses Various Artists for artists in a compilation. And then I take a look at two questions relating to ripping (or not ripping) CDs.</p><h2>That’s genius</h2>

<p><strong>Q: In iTunes 12.1 and 12.2, you could create a Genius playlist by selecting a seed song, then clicking the three-dot icon next to the song name. There was an option in the resulting popup menu to create a Genius Playlist. That is now gone. Is it still possible to create a Genius Playlist based on a song, and if so, how?</strong></p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2993118/streaming-media/ask-the-itunes-guy-genius-playlists-itunes-match-and-cds-identifying-purchased-content.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Ask the iTunes Guy: Genius playlists, iTunes Match and CDs, identifying purchased content
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: