Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Polaroid Remote-Controlled Panorama EyeBall Head review: You spin me right ‘round, baby  (Read 484 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 13, 2016, 04:05:12 pm »

Polaroid Remote-Controlled Panorama EyeBall Head review: You spin me right ‘round, baby

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Shooting a panorama on a lightweight digital SLR camera or GoPro-style action cam instead of a smartphone? You’re likely to have a difficult time producing decent results, even with the best of professional tripods.</p><p>
The pioneers of on-demand photography have come up with an ingenious solution to these problems courtesy of a small accessory that provides modern digital shutterbugs with a more expansive look on the cheap.</p><h2>All-seeing eye</h2>
<p>
The Polaroid Remote-Controlled Panorama Eyeball Head ($50) is a roughly three-inch black orb with the company’s iconic logo emblazoned on the side below a red power switch. At the bottom is a quarter-inch threaded hole compatible with standard tripod heads; a bronze ring crowns the device with a male screw onto which a compatible camera is attached.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3053648/consumer-electronics/polaroid-remote-controlled-panorama-eyeball-head-review.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Polaroid Remote-Controlled Panorama EyeBall Head review: You spin me right ‘round, baby
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: