Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple should give customers free iCloud space to match their devices  (Read 430 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 22, 2016, 04:05:11 pm »

Apple should give customers free iCloud space to match their devices

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
The new MacBooks announced Tuesday aren’t very upgradeable: You can bump up the processor in either model to a 1.3GHz Intel Core m7 for a $150 upcharge, and they both come with 8GB of RAM. But you can’t upgrade the storage. The $1299 model has 256GB, and that’s all it will ever have. The $1599 model has 512GB, and that’s as high as it goes.</p><p>
I love portable Macs, but I also have a lot of files, and managing them on my 256GB MacBook Air is a chore. The biggest offender is my local Dropbox folder, which I use to back up my iPhone’s Camera Roll, but I also can’t keep a big iTunes library on this machine, or even local iTunes backups of all of my iPhones and iPads. I’ve got two USB drives mounted whenever I’m at my desk: one for Time Machine, and one for just offloading device backups and big files.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3058874/os-x/apple-should-give-customers-free-icloud-space-to-match-their-devices.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Apple should give customers free iCloud space to match their devices
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: