Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Does a cellular Apple Watch make sense? That depends on watchOS  (Read 329 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 21, 2016, 04:05:14 pm »

Does a cellular Apple Watch make sense? That depends on watchOS

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Since the day the Apple Watch was announced in September 2014, and certainly once it launched in April 2015, people have been speculating about what the second-generation Apple Watch might bring to the table. (Those people probably liked shaking all the packages under their Christmas tree, too.) But a report in the Wall Street Journal got me thinking:</p><p>“Apple is working on adding cell-network connectivity and a faster processor to its next-generation Watch, according to people familiar with the matter,” the report said.</p><p>Faster, sure—I think anyone who’s used an Apple Watch would endorse faster. But the rest of the potential hardware features of a next-generation Apple Watch seem hard to prioritize to me.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3072641/wearables/does-a-cellular-apple-watch-make-sense-that-depends-on-watchos.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Does a cellular Apple Watch make sense? That depends on watchOS
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: