Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to send incoming calls directly to voicemail on your iPhone  (Read 391 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 04, 2016, 04:05:15 pm »

How to send incoming calls directly to voicemail on your iPhone

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
A reader asks: </p>

<p>
“How do I send calls directly to voicemail on my iPhone? Sometimes I’m busy and I want to focus on work so I would like to see who’s calling, so shutting off my phone isn’t the best solution. Is there a better way to send all callers, or just certain callers to voicemail?”</p>

<p>
There are a few ways to send calls straight to voicemail. To start, you can quickly switch your iPhone to Silent Mode by toggling the Ring/Silent switch. That’s the switch on the left-hand side of your iPhone, above the volume buttons. You’ll see a small red strip next to the switch to indicate when it’s in Silent mode. That way, depending on your settings, you’ll see a call coming in but you won’t hear your ringtone. By default, your phone vibrates when you receive an incoming call, but you can turn that off if it’s too distracting:</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3146253/ios/how-to-send-incoming-calls-directly-to-voicemail-on-your-iphone.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: How to send incoming calls directly to voicemail on your iPhone
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: