Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The indispensables: Essential tools for fixing your Mac  (Read 386 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 04, 2016, 04:05:15 pm »

The indispensables: Essential tools for fixing your Mac

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
We’re heading into that season where you may be thinking about things you want to give to others or things you need to fill out your own bag of tricks. I have very few wishes for anything new this year, which is to say that my kit is pretty well tricked out. But there are tools that I use on a regular basis that I can’t live without, so for the next two weeks of Working Mac I present to you those things without which I can’t get done what must be done. A collection of hardware and software tools I can’t live without. (Next week: indispensable software.)</p><h2>Backpack: Ogio Gambit laptop backpack</h2>
<p>
I travel a ton, both local and long distance, and a good backpack is essential to my travel needs. I require something sturdy, with tons of pockets, that’s well made, doesn’t fray, feels balanced when it’s on my back, and which make’s most everything accessible with a single zip.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3146206/computers-accessories/the-indispensables-hardware.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: The indispensables: Essential tools for fixing your Mac
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: