Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Logitech M220 Silent, M330 Silent Plus, and M720 Triathlon review: Two mice that don’t stir (or click), one triple-duty powerhouse  (Read 370 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 14, 2016, 04:05:15 pm »

Logitech M220 Silent, M330 Silent Plus, and M720 Triathlon review: Two mice that don’t stir (or click), one triple-duty powerhouse

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
I’ve had a love/hate relationship with mice over the years, with anything made by Apple reserved for special condemnation. (Worst offender: The infamous “hockey puck” mouse that shipped with the first iMac.) I made a habit of grabbing a new trackball with every desktop Mac purchase, until the heavens parted one day and Magic Trackpad landed on my desk.</p><p>
That’s not to say there haven’t been good mice, or even a few great ones. Many have been manufactured by Logitech, a peripheral maker who continues to offer something for everyone, despite an occasionally spotty track record with Mac owners.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3148647/input-devices/logitech-m220-silent-m330-silent-plus-and-m720-triathlon-review-two-mice-that-don-t-stir-or-click-o.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Logitech M220 Silent, M330 Silent Plus, and M720 Triathlon review: Two mice that don’t stir (or click), one triple-duty powerhouse
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: