Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Milkmaid of the Milky Way: A cute adventure game that's out of this world!  (Read 389 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 15, 2017, 04:05:22 pm »

Milkmaid of the Milky Way: A cute adventure game that's out of this world!

This fun sci-fi adventure is a real thirst quencher!

Intrigued by the title, I downloaded Milkmaid of the Milky Way on somewhat of a whim, not really sure what to expect. The premise seemed odd enough to be fun, but also conceptual enough to be a disaster. To my pleasure (and a little to my surprise) it was definitely the former.

Although the game has a few flaws, if you're a fan of point-and-click adventure games, love a good story with science fiction elements, or have a soft spot for poetry, you'll likely find Milkmaid of the Milky Way pretty entertaining.

$3.99 - Download Now

Story and Setting

Set in Norway during the 1920s, you play as Ruth, a mountain dwelling Milkmaid who spends her days running the family farm and making delicious dairy products. One day, Ruth wakes up to find some of her tools along with her trusty milk bucket are missing and she needs to find them so she can milk the cows. This is where your adventure begins.

The game does a very little to reinforce...

Source: Milkmaid of the Milky Way: A cute adventure game that's out of this world!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: