Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best books about Apple and Steve Jobs you need to read right now  (Read 324 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 17, 2017, 04:05:23 pm »

Best books about Apple and Steve Jobs you need to read right now

What are the best books to read about Apple, Steve Jobs, Jony Ive, and the products that changed everything? Here are my favorites!

Apple is a singular company. None other have achieved their success. They make even more money than those who have oligopoly control over rare fossil fuel resources. They also know how to keep secrets. That makes them mysterious, surprising, and frustrating. Add to that the persona of Steve Jobs — and of Jony Ive, and it's compelling. Everyone wants to know more about it. And books are one of the best ways to learn.

I've read all of them over the years. Some in hardcover. Some in paperback. Some in the Kindle or iBooks apps. Many as audio books. A few I've read several times over. These are the books about Apple, Steve Jobs, and Jony Ive that have stood the test of time.

Steve Jobs

Walter Isaacson's official biography of Steve Jobs… isn't great. But it is official. The problem with the book is that for all his access Isaacson seemed un...

Source: Best books about Apple and Steve Jobs you need to read right now
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: