Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hidden Folks Review: A cute and whimsical Where's Waldo for the digital age  (Read 323 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 26, 2017, 04:05:24 pm »

Hidden Folks Review: A cute and whimsical Where's Waldo for the digital age

Move over Waldo, there's a new bunch of findable characters in town!

Growing up I had a plethora of books and games dedicated to finding things. Where's Waldo, I Spy (shoutout to my fellow Canucks), and Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego were just a few of the titles that would occupy my time and give my parents a few minutes of peace before I was causing some sort of ruckus or fighting with my older brother.

While I haven't picked up a Where's Waldo book in 15 years, Hidden Folks made me feel just like I had one in my hands again, but the experience was even more mesmerizing than I remembered.

Play Hidden Folks today!

Gameplay

As you can imagine, the gameplay in Hidden Folks is pretty straightforward. You are given a list of characters, animals, and objects you have to find in each scene by tapping around the screen. Each item comes with a tiny hint that helps you locate the object, and when you find so many objects you can move on to the next level.

"Before you know i...

Source: Hidden Folks Review: A cute and whimsical Where's Waldo for the digital age
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: