Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I prefer my photos RAW: The Best RAW camera apps for shooting with the iPhone!  (Read 466 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 18, 2017, 04:05:24 pm »

I prefer my photos RAW: The Best RAW camera apps for shooting with the iPhone!

What are the best RAW camera apps available for my iPhone?

While a lot of people are super content to simply load up their Camera app and snap a couple of pictures, having a RAW camera app that allows you to have more creative control over your photography can really be a game-changer in the long-run.

When you shoot with RAW, you don't run the risk of compressing or limiting the quality of your photo like you do with the regular camera app. Plus, if you're shooting RAW, you're able to easily edit and fix issues in a photo that you wouldn't normally be able to if your image was all, well, not RAW!

Here are a couple of really fantastic apps that allow users to shoot RAW photos straight from their iPhone without any extra steps or complicated settings: just tap on your RAW camera app and start shooting!

Manual
VSCO
MuseCam
ProCam 4 – Manual Camera + RAW

Manual

Manual for iOS enables you to capture RAW… [and] fine-tune your shooting settings in myriad ways that...

Source: I prefer my photos RAW: The Best RAW camera apps for shooting with the iPhone!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: