Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple Watch Series 3 LTE Review: Small, flawed, and mighty  (Read 333 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 24, 2017, 04:05:18 pm »

Apple Watch Series 3 LTE Review: Small, flawed, and mighty

The author, taking a Portrait mode photo of herself wearing the Series 3 Apple Watch by using the Series 3 to do so.

The Series 3 LTE Apple Watch isn't going to be for everyone yet. But it's a peek at the future for 38mm and 42mm users alike.

Before Apple's official Series 3 Apple Watch announcement in September, I admit: I was concerned. As a devout fan of Apple's 38mm casing size, I didn't love the rumors over LTE connectivity. LTE networking is hard and battery-draining, and every other manufacturer on the market who's tried it has been forced to make big, clunky watches that look more like 1980s ideals of wrist-connected technology than actual watches for humans without 6'4"-sized wrists.

Would Apple abandon 38mm users in its quest to chase after the "true" dream — the watch as a stand-alone product? Or would it include 38mm users but destroy the user experience? Could it actually make LTE useful on the small watch?

Apple's official on-stage debut and our subse...

Source: Apple Watch Series 3 LTE Review: Small, flawed, and mighty
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: