Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to keep your phone (and fingers) from freezing this winter  (Read 309 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 07, 2018, 04:05:19 pm »

How to keep your phone (and fingers) from freezing this winter

Cold weather can make your iPhone battery sad and your fingers ever sadder. Take a couple extra precautions to protect both this winter.

Although Christmas has come and gone and we are securely into 2018, many of us still have to deal with a few months of cold, snowy, and windy weather. Using your phone outdoors can be tricky — and potentially dangerous — if you live in a city that can get colder than the surface of Mars (like I do).

Personal experience is the best experience

Yes, I live in a city where it occasionally gets colder than the surface of Mars. Winnipeg — "Winterpeg" for the pun enthusiasts — has some pretty harsh weather during the winter months, and although we locals like to think it make us extra tough, it can really suck to use your phone outdoors during the cold months.

Last year, around this time, I was doing some social media work for a local minor hockey team and they were having an outdoor game as part of a fundraiser. I can...

Source: How to keep your phone (and fingers) from freezing this winter
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: