Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to run Windows 10 on your Mac using VMware's Fusion 10  (Read 295 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 01, 2018, 04:05:20 pm »

How to run Windows 10 on your Mac using VMware's Fusion 10

You can use Windows on your Mac without having to partition your hard drive with VMWare's Fusion 10. It's easy!

Virtual machines are a great alternative to partitioning your hard drive to install Windows using Boot Camp. It means you can use Windows in a window (excuse the pun) or even full screen if you want, and you don't have to cut the amount of space your hard drive has for your current computing needs.

I recently explained how to get the Parallels Desktop virtual machine on your Mac. If you're interested in Parallels, check out my installation guide:

How to run Windows 10 on your Mac using Parallels Desktop 13

I'm covering all the major virtual machines for your benefit and this time its all about VMWare's Fusion 10 virtual machine software. They're similar, but have a few different steps in the set up process.

Here's how to get VMWare's Fusion 10 on your Mac and then install and run Windows 10 from within your macOS operating system without having to switch hard drive par...

Source: How to run Windows 10 on your Mac using VMware's Fusion 10
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: