Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: If you like Lost Sphear, you'll love these Nintendo Switch games  (Read 352 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 01, 2018, 04:05:20 pm »

If you like Lost Sphear, you'll love these Nintendo Switch games

Got to the end of Lost Sphear and craving more adventure? Check out these other Nintendo Switch titles.

If you have finished playing Lost Sphear, or you will soon, you're probably looking for the next Nintendo Switch game that you'll love.

Lost Sphear has a lot going for it. A compelling story, beautiful design, a strategic battle system, and of course, a JRPG charm that only a handful of games can offer. If you're looking for a game that can give you a similar experience, these three games are my top picks.

I Am Setsuna
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Disgaea 5 Complete

I Am Setsuna

The most similar game to Lost Sphear that you can get, I Am Setsuna, was Tokyo RPG Factory's first game and is also a retro-style JRPG that harkens back to the days of Chrono Trigger.

I played through all of I Am Setsuna pretty quickly and I instantly fell in love with the story, design, and mechanics that were in the game. The best way I can describe it is a smaller, shorter, and simpler Lost Sphear.

I...

Source: If you like Lost Sphear, you'll love these Nintendo Switch games
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: