Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: All of these Apple rumors and speculations make for a great distraction  (Read 396 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 13, 2020, 04:05:21 pm »

All of these Apple rumors and speculations make for a great distraction

Even with everything going on, Apple has a lot of things coming up.

Another week has passed in the year, in our quarantine, and ... well, I don't even know what day it is anymore, really. If it weren't for the calendar and clock on my computer, I honestly wouldn't have any sense or idea of the time these days. I'm sure I'm not the only one either. Anyways!

Despite all that's going on, it seems that there are many things to look forward to in the world of Apple, so let's dive right in.

First, Apple has acquired AI startup Voysis, and this purchase could improve Siri's natural language processing. I'm eager to see if this actually helps improve Siri overall. Honestly, while I love the idea of having a digital assistant, I really don't use Siri for much besides asking it to start a timer when I'm cooking something. That's because in the past, I've tried to have Siri add stuff to my calendar or reminders list, and it ends up failing miserably. Siri never seemed to get it right, and ...

Source: All of these Apple rumors and speculations make for a great distraction
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: