Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is the version of the game you'll want  (Read 316 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 02, 2020, 04:05:20 pm »

Review: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is the version of the game you'll want

This might not be a new Mario Kart, but it offers just enough to be worth the buy.

As an avid Nintendo player there are some games I always look forward to on their new consoles, no matter how many other games in the series I've played on older systems. Mario Kart is one of those for me. It's a classic that brings together all the best Nintendo characters in a friendly competition on the track, but still manages to bring something new to the table in each game in the series.

So when Mario Kart 8 Deluxe became available for the Nintendo Switch, I didn't even give buying it a second thought. Seeing as this game seems to continue to get better and better, I'm glad I just bought it.

Worth the ride

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Bottom line: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe brings together all the best pieces from previous Mario Kart games while adding enough extra to make it worth the buy. If you enjoy variety, this Mario Kart is the best yet with many character options, kart customizations, battle modes...

Source: Review: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is the version of the game you'll want
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: