Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Former Apple VP Angela Ahrendts joins Save the Children International  (Read 227 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 24, 2020, 04:05:17 pm »

Former Apple VP Angela Ahrendts joins Save the Children International

Angela Ahrendts has found her new role.

What you need to know

Angela Ahrendts has been appointed as the Chair of the Board of Trustees for Save the Children International.
Ahrendts was the former CEO of Burberry and Senior Vice President of Retail and People for Apple.

In a press release, Save the Children International has announced that Angela Ahrendts, Apple's former Senior Vice President of Retail and People, has been appointed as the organization's chair of its Board of Trustees.

In a statement, Ahrendts said that she is looking to helping the organization continue its work to "champion the basic rights and needs of children worldwide."

"I am truly honored to step in as Board Chair of Save the Children International. I've always been passionate about serving children and look forward to leveraging my experience with the remarkable Save the Children global partners and team to continue to champion the basic rights and needs of children worldwide."

Ahrendts went on to ...

Source: Former Apple VP Angela Ahrendts joins Save the Children International
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: