Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it just me or is Apple TV+ kicking things up a gear?  (Read 170 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 12, 2021, 04:05:21 pm »

Is it just me or is Apple TV+ kicking things up a gear?

The money is talking right now.

I'm sat looking at the iMore homepage right now and I'm seeing five of eight posts are something related to Apple TV+. We have new series' being signed, promos for existing shows, and more. And it highlights something that's been on my mind for a few weeks – Apple TV+ is kicking things up a gear.

For the last couple of weeks, it's felt to me like I'm writing about Apple TV+, in some form or another, more than almost anything. Apple Car is up there because it's everywhere right now, but the volume of Apple TV+ posts can't be ignored.

Just in the last 24 hours we've seen Apple TV+ promote Servant and sign a a new show called Dolly. Clare Danes has signed on for The Essex Serpent and the For All Mankind season two promotion continues. Then there's the news that Palmer has proven to be a hit on its opening weekend – something that should be a surprise to nobody.

As someone who writes about this stuff on the daily, it absolutely feels like Apple T...

Source: Is it just me or is Apple TV+ kicking things up a gear?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: