Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Apple Deals of the Week: Shop All-Time Low Prices on MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, and iPad Air  (Read 112 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 24, 2023, 04:05:06 pm »

Best Apple Deals of the Week: Shop All-Time Low Prices on MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, and iPad Air

The week's best deals included all-time low prices on the M1 MacBook Air, 16-inch MacBook Pro, and iPad Air, and they're all still available to purchase right now. You can also save on a collection of Anker's best Bluetooth trackers, USB-C chargers, and more.

" width="2500" height="1406" class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-847995<small>Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.</small>

<h2>MacBook Air</h2>

" width="2500" height="1406" class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-904042<ul><li><strong>What's the deal?</strong> Take $249 off M1 MacBook Air</li>

<li><strong>Where can I get it?</strong> Amazon</li>

<li><strong>Where can I find the original deal?</strong> Right here</li></ul>

<div class="center-wrap"><div class="fancybutton"><div class="fancybadge">$249 OFF</div>M1 MacBook Air (256GB) for $749.99</div></div>

The best overall deal of the week is on the 256GB M1 MacBook Air, which is still available at its record low Prime Day price of $749.99 on Amazon, down from $999.00. All three colors of Gold, Silver, and Space Gray are on sale at this price.

<h2>Anker</h2>

" width="2500" height="1406" class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-904043<ul><li><strong>What's the deal?</strong> Save on Anker's best charging accessories</li>

<div class="center-wrap"><div class="fancybutton"><div class="fancybadge">$14 OFF</div>Eufy SmartTrack Card for $16.99</div></div>

<div class="center-wrap"><div class="fancybutton"><div class="fancybadge">$50 OFF</div>12-in-1 Docking Station + Monitor Stand for $199.99</div></div>

<div class="center-wrap"><div class="fancybutton"><div class="fancybadge">$50 OFF</div>PowerCore Reserve 60,000 mAh with Retractable Light for $119.99</div></div>

There are also still quite a few Anker discounts available on Amazon as we head into the weekend, including low prices on Eufy SmartTrackers, portable batteries, USB-C accessories, and more. Be sure to visit our original post for the full list.

<h2>MacBook Pro</h2>

" width="2500" height="1406" class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-904044<ul><li><strong>What's the deal?</strong> Take $250 off 16-inch MacBook Pro</li>

<div class="center-wrap"><div class="fancybutton"><div class="fancybadge">$250 OFF</div>16-inch MacBook Pro (512GB M2 Pro) for $2,249.00</div></div>

<div class="center-wrap"><div class="fancybutton"><div class="fancybadge">$250 OFF</div>16-inch MacBook Pro (1TB M2 Pro) for $2,449.00</div></div>

Later in the week, Amazon introduced fresh all-time low prices on Apple's M2 Pro 16-inch MacBook Pro at $250 off select models. Prices start at $2,249.00 for the 512GB model and increase to $2,449.00 for the 1TB model.

<h2>iPad Air</h2>

" width="2500" height="1406" class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-904045<ul><li><strong>What's the deal?</strong> Take $99 off iPad Air</li>

<div class="center-wrap"><strong>Note: You won't see the deal price until checkout.</strong></div>

<div class="center-wrap"><div class="fancybutton"><div class="fancybadge">$99 OFF</div>iPad Air (64GB Wi-Fi) for $499.99</div></div>

<div class="center-wrap"><strong>Note: You won't see the deal price until checkout.</strong></div>

<div class="center-wrap"><div class="fancybutton"><div class="fancybadge">$99 OFF</div>iPad Air (256GB Wi-Fi) for $649.99</div></div>

Amazon has a few solid deals on Apple's iPad Air, with $99 discounts on both the 64GB Wi-Fi ($499.99) and 256GB Wi-Fi ($649.99) models. Both sales require you to add the tablets to your cart and head to checkout in order to see the deal price appear.

If you're on the hunt for more discounts, be sure to visit our Apple Deals roundup where we recap the best Apple-related bargains of the past week.<div class="linkback">Related Roundup: Apple Deals</div>
This article, &quot;Best Apple Deals of the Week: Shop All-Time Low Prices on MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, and iPad Air&quot; first appeared on MacRumors.com

Discuss this article in our forums

Source: Best Apple Deals of the Week: Shop All-Time Low Prices on MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, and iPad Air
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: