Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: iPhone 15 Pro Incase Woolenex and Vegan Leather ICON MagSafe case hands-on  (Read 45 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 25, 2024, 04:05:07 pm »

iPhone 15 Pro Incase Woolenex and Vegan Leather ICON MagSafe case hands-on

<div class="feat-image"></div><p>Incase has been a favorite Apple accessory brand for me since before my time at 9to5Mac started in 2013. Seriously, their steel-colored Bird’s Nest Snap iPhone 4 case was the perfect blend of chaos and expression for me in 2011. Fast-forward to 2024 and Incase has brought back another crowd pleaser with their ICON case line.</p>

<p>The Incase ICON case design is much more mature than the Bird’s Nest Snap case line that I favored back in the day. The ICON case line for iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max is more like —just without the drama.</p>

<a href="https://9to5mac.com/2024/05/20/incase-iphone-15-pro-icon-case-review/#more-949853" data-post-id="949853" data-layer-pagetype="post" data-layer-postcategory="iphone-15-pro,iphone-15-pro-max" data-layer-viewtype="unknown" class="more-link">moreâiPhone 15 Pro Incase Woolenex and Vegan Leather ICON MagSafe case hands-on
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: