Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prijector promises to cut the cable in the conference room  (Read 357 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 28, 2013, 03:01:21 am »

Prijector promises to cut the cable in the conference room

I’ve sat through more than my share of demos and presentations that have been momentarily derailed by a mad search for the proper cable to connect a laptop to a projector. So when someone promises a device that can put an end to our VGA-or-DVI-driven crisis of confidence, I’m willing take a look.

That device is Prijector, which bills itself as a dedicated wireless presentation tool for conference rooms. The slender, orange-topped Prijector plugs into a display or TV monitor, offering its own Wi-Fi connectivity. Instead of having to physically connect to a projector, then, all presenters need to do is hop on Prijector’s Wi-Fi network to beam their presentation from their laptop to the conference room display.

“We want to integrate everything needed in a conference room inside this box so that it becomes an essential tool,” Prijector founder and CEO Sunil Coushik told me during a recent demonstration of the product.

Prijector currently works with OS X and Windows hardware; Android and iOS support comes next month.
To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here

http://www.macworld.com/article/2067284/prijector-promises-to-cut-the-cable-in-the-conference-room.html#tk.rss_all

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: