Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple, Beatles come together for Apple TV channel  (Read 333 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 13, 2014, 02:00:16 pm »

Apple, Beatles come together for Apple TV channel

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
The Beatles may have last released a studio album 44 years ago, but the band can claim something beyond the grasp of modern-day singers still cranking out records—an Apple TV channel of its very own.</p><p>
  The Beatles channel sprung up on Apple TV Monday, wedged between the Watch ABC and NBA icons on my home screen. (The Beatles channel may be in a different spot for you if you’re the sort to customize your Apple TV home screen.) The channel commemorates the 50th anniversary of the band’s landmark appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show and lets you stream a 14-minute performance from the show that includes “All My Loving,” “She Loves You,” and “I Want to Hold Your Hand.” That performance will be available for a limited time. If that doesn’t fill your Fab Four fix, you can also buy The Beatles’ US albums from within the Apple TV channel, including Rubber Soul, A Hard Day’s Night, and Beatles ‘65. (And here the strategy behind the Beatles channel on Apple TV is laid bare: it’s essentially a marketing tool for the recently released 13-disc box set The U.S. Albums.)</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2095446/apple-beatles-come-together-for-apple-tv-channel.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Apple, Beatles come together for Apple TV channel
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: