Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: iPad or laptop: Which is right for you?  (Read 360 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 01, 2014, 02:00:16 pm »

iPad or laptop: Which is right for you?

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Reader Clint Grosse, like many people, faces the “laptop or iPad” decision. He writes:</p>

I want to purchase either a 13-inch MacBook or iPad soon. I would only use either when traveling and would primarily need it to check email every day or two, write a document occasionally (I don’t know how that might be done using an iPad, since Word doesn’t appear to be an option) and, sometimes, be able to go to an online auction site. Also, I might want to occasionally listen to a CD and watch a DVD. And flash/thumb drives? Without USB ports, they’re not an option for iPads are they?

<p>
As you’d expect, you can do everything you desire with a laptop (okay, you’ll also need an external CD/DVD player if you want anything other than the old non-retina 13-inch MacBook Pro that Apple still sells, as Apple’s other laptops no longer include such media players). Let’s now run down your list in regard to the iPad.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2102060/ipad-or-laptop-which-is-right-for-you.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: iPad or laptop: Which is right for you?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: