Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask the iTunes Guy: Chronological podcasts, redownloading media, and surround sound  (Read 343 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 26, 2014, 02:00:17 pm »

Ask the iTunes Guy: Chronological podcasts, redownloading media, and surround sound

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
One of the best things about iTunes is the ability to make smart playlists to group content according to simple conditions. In this week’s column, I look at two questions about smart playlists: one about listening to different podcasts in chronological order, and another about the Category condition. I also look at how to redownload previous purchases, and how to fix in issue where the Apple TV won’t play surround sound from ripped DVDs.</p><h2>Playing podcasts in chronological order</h2>
<p>
<strong>Q: I subscribe to multiple podcasts and can’t figure out a way to play them all in chronological order on my iPod classic. I can play each podcast in order, but not all of the podcasts in total in order. Say I subscribe to three podcasts, A, B &amp; C, and I sync my iPod one a week, is there a way to play them in the following order?</strong></p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2109955/ask-the-itunes-guy-chronological-podcasts-redownloading-media-and-surround-sound.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Ask the iTunes Guy: Chronological podcasts, redownloading media, and surround sound
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: