Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IK Multimedia’s iLoud is a Bluetooth speaker even a musician can love  (Read 359 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 23, 2014, 02:00:18 pm »

IK Multimedia’s iLoud is a Bluetooth speaker even a musician can love

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>There’s a lot of gear out there for your Apple devices, but how do you know which are worth your time and what’s not worth your money? In our Gear We Love column, Macworld’s editors tell you about the products we’re personally using—and loving.</p><p>Bluetooth speakers are everywhere, and I love their wireless connectivity—with so much else in my tech life going wireless, having to dock or otherwise physically connect my iPhone or iPad to speakers seems increasingly anachronistic. But with a few exceptions, I haven’t been especially impressed by the sound quality or features of Bluetooth speakers. IK Multimedia’s $300 <strong>iLoud</strong>, on the other hand, is a portable Bluetooth speaker done right.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2144307/ik-multimedias-iloud-is-a-bluetooth-speaker-even-a-musician-can-love.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: IK Multimedia’s iLoud is a Bluetooth speaker even a musician can love
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: