Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Staff Picks: Moju adds some literal motion to stop-motion imagery  (Read 396 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 23, 2014, 02:00:17 pm »

Staff Picks: Moju adds some literal motion to stop-motion imagery

<article>
   <section class="page">
<figure class="small right">moju example 03" width="140" height="248</figure>
<p>
I’ve tried a lot of “trick” imagery apps in my years shooting pictures on an iPhone. But as neat an idea as something like Frontback or Vine is, it’s hard to integrate it into your daily routine. I’m not sure yet if stop-motion photo app Moju will become something I turn to regularly, but I’m already enjoying it much more than any other specialty app.</p><p>
A mix of Instagram and Vine, the app offers a public timeline of moving photos, each up to 24 frames in length. But it’s how these images play that’s the magic of Moju: While you begin on a single frame of an image, tilting your device left and right will run you through 24 frames of stop-motion delight. The timeline runs both forwards and backwards, which can lead to some pretty amusing playback, depending on the post in question.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2157186/staff-picks-moju-adds-some-literal-motion-to-stop-motion-imagery.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Staff Picks: Moju adds some literal motion to stop-motion imagery
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: