Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gear We Love: Rickshaw Commuter line takes the mess out of messenger bags  (Read 388 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 28, 2014, 09:00:23 am »

Gear We Love: Rickshaw Commuter line takes the mess out of messenger bags

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>There’s a lot of gear out there for your Apple devices, but how do you know which are worth your time and what’s not worth your money? In our Gear We Love column, Macworld’s editors tell you about the products we’re personally using—and loving.</p><p>As a general rule, I’m not a big fan of messenger-style bags—I’m a backpack guy. Besides preferring the ergonomics of a good backpack, I find that many a messenger bag is too floppy (that’s a technical term, folks), which makes it a hassle to access the bag’s contents, and the bag falls over when you set it down. Some leather messenger bags get around the latter problem, but leather is heavy, which usually means even worse ergonomics.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2598393/gear-we-love-rickshaw-commuter-line-takes-the-mess-out-of-messenger-bags.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Gear We Love: Rickshaw Commuter line takes the mess out of messenger bags
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: