Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to create multi-destination map routes on your iPhone  (Read 346 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 27, 2014, 03:00:27 am »

How to create multi-destination map routes on your iPhone

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Reader Len Daniels faces a frustration with mapping apps. He writes:</p>

Much as I love the ability to navigate using Apple’s Maps and Google Maps with my iPhone while driving, I’d like the option to create routes with multiple destinations. I often visit one client after another and it would be convenient to create a single route that moves from one to the next. Is there a way to do that with either of those apps?

<p>
Regrettably, no. In the case of Apple’s Maps app it’s not entirely surprising given that the OS X version also supports just a single destination. Google Maps inability to do this is more puzzling as its web-based counterpart does let you create multi-destination routes. Although you can send links to these routes to your iOS device and open them in the Google Maps app, only the beginning and end of your journey are displayed. Open these links in Safari and you do see the route with all its destinations, but you don’t get the benefit of turn-by-turn navigation.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2687984/how-to-create-multi-destination-map-routes-on-your-iphone.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: How to create multi-destination map routes on your iPhone
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: