Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Canon EOS T5 review: Entry-level DSLR offers basics and value, but not much more  (Read 375 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 14, 2014, 03:00:18 pm »

Canon EOS T5 review: Entry-level DSLR offers basics and value, but not much more

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
The Canon EOS Rebel T5 is an appealing entry-level SLR option that offers a good, inexpensive entry point for those graduating from a point-and-shoot. At $550, the T5 strikes a good value-versus-power proposition: It has far more versatility and control than a high-end point-and-shoot, yet it’s also compact enough and low-cost enough to not be an albatross around your neck. But while image quality is good, you’ll be giving up some features to get that price.</p><h2>Design</h2>
<p>
The T5, which came out earlier this year, is 100 grams lighter than its T5i sibling. Physically, it’s slightly more compact, too. The hand grip is a little narrower, for example—a small detail, but it did have an impact on how comfy I found the camera in-hand. The T5 and T5i also share some other characteristics: Both have an 18-megapixel resolution and sensor size.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2824164/canon-eos-t5-review-entry-level-dslr-offers-basics-and-value-but-not-much-more.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Canon EOS T5 review: Entry-level DSLR offers basics and value, but not much more
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: