Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask the iTunes Guy: Demystifying artwork, wish lists, and alerts in iTunes 12  (Read 394 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 08, 2014, 03:00:23 am »

Ask the iTunes Guy: Demystifying artwork, wish lists, and alerts in iTunes 12

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
With more and more users updating to iTunes 12, I’ve been getting a huge number of questions about how to use this new version. In this week’s column, I look at more questions about iTunes 12. (The last column was a Special iTunes 12 edition.) I discuss adding artwork to files, deleting artwork, and changes to the iTunes Store’s Wish List and My Alerts section.</p><h2>Adding artwork</h2>
<p>
<strong>Q: I’m confused by iTunes 12. How do I add album art to my music and movies?</strong></p><p>
iTunes 12 has changed the Info window, which appears when you select one or more items and press Command-I. The old window had an Artwork well, where you could either drag or paste graphics to add album art to your files.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2844024/ask-the-itunes-guy-more-itunes-12-questions.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Ask the iTunes Guy: Demystifying artwork, wish lists, and alerts in iTunes 12
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: