Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask the iTunes Guy: Ripping CDs in 2014, streaming music from Mac to stereo  (Read 433 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 06, 2014, 03:00:31 am »

Ask the iTunes Guy: Ripping CDs in 2014, streaming music from Mac to stereo

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
I’ve received lots of interesting questions in the last couple of weeks, and here are four of them. I address the increasingly common problem of ripping a CD when your Mac doesn’t have an optical drive. I discuss two ways of streaming music from a Mac to a stereo. I examine the quirky way iTunes Match won’t let you sync music files from your iTunes library. And I look at an issue with playback options for TV shows in iTunes 12.</p><h2>No more CD drive</h2>
<p>
<strong>Q: I bought an audio CD that I want to add to my iTunes library, but neither of my Macs have CD drives. I am also an iTunes Match subscriber. My girlfriend has a MacBook Pro with a CD drive, however. Can I log into my iTunes account on her computer and add the CD that way, or will that affect my authorized computers? I really don’t want to buy an external CD drive just for one CD and I can’t use her drive remotely since it is a music CD.</strong></p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2855192/ask-the-itunes-guy-ripping-cds-in-2014-streaming-music-from-mac-to-stereo.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Ask the iTunes Guy: Ripping CDs in 2014, streaming music from Mac to stereo
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: