Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sydney woman issues Apple Watch warning over undiagnosed health condition  (Read 139 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 12, 2022, 04:05:15 pm »

Sydney woman issues Apple Watch warning over undiagnosed health condition

"Instead of me waiting for my symptoms to get really bad, I could have gone to the doctor back in October when there was this dramatic drop in a matter of days - and I had it investigated then."

What you need to know

A Sydney woman diagnosed with a thyroid condition says she could have been treated months earlier, but for her Apple Watch notifications being switched off.
Lauren Rebecca was diagnosed with a rare condition called thyroid hemiagenesis following months of fatigue, nausea, dizzy spells, weight gain, and dry skin.
However, she was unaware that her Apple Watch had detected a "dramatic" change in her health two months earlier.

A woman from Sydney has urged Apple Watch users to check their notification settings, after her extremely rare thyroid condition went unchecked for months before diagnosis.

7News first reported the story of Lauren Rebecca, a young woman from Sydney who took to TikTok to share her story. The report says that Rebecca started experiencing fatigue, ...

Source: Sydney woman issues Apple Watch warning over undiagnosed health condition
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: