Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Does The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time hold up in 2021?  (Read 120 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 10, 2021, 04:05:23 pm »

Does The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time hold up in 2021?

A walk down memory lane dampened by a few missteps.

Ocarina of Time is my favorite game of all time. Maybe it was because it was the first game I beat before my older brothers, or perhaps because it was the first game I tackled on my own, but what a game to have that honor. That's not saying I didn't play other games before it, and I don't love games that have followed. There's just something different about Ocarina of Time, and I'm apparently not the only one who thinks so since it often lands the number one spot on many best games of all time lists.

So when Nintendo announced that Ocarina of Time would be included in the new Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack, I was more than a little excited. However, I did have major concerns. I wasn't so worried about the game not living up to my nostalgia expectations since I regularly return to the 3DS version and sometimes even pull out the ol' N64. I was a little skeptical on how it would translate via emulator, as any version I've ev...

Source: Does The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time hold up in 2021?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: