Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Everything is broken: Why you shouldn't beat yourself up when troubleshooting  (Read 382 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 19, 2015, 09:00:11 am »

Everything is broken: Why you shouldn't beat yourself up when troubleshooting

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
I’ve made a decent to large part of my living for more than 20 years learning about how to fix problems and then trying to tell others how to follow suit. And the last couple of weeks have been among my highest in terms of frustration in using computers in my entire life. But, per my modus operandi, I have truth born from a bloody fight to share with you.</p><p>
A few weeks ago, I tried to deal with the mystery of my 2011 Mac mini taking forever to start up and be ready to use by switching to an external SSD drive with both FireWire 800 and USB 3.0 built in. I documented that here, and people have a lot of good opinions about my choice. Some thought I should have cracked open the Mac mini and put in a new drive; others thought that I should’ve used Thunderbolt; and others that I should have bought a new computer.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2917612/everything-is-broken-why-you-shouldnt-beat-yourself-up-when-troubleshooting.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Everything is broken: Why you shouldn't beat yourself up when troubleshooting
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: