Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find cellular access when traveling (without international roaming)  (Read 313 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 09, 2015, 09:00:11 am »

How to find cellular access when traveling (without international roaming)

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
My wife, two kids, and I just took a three-day trip to Vancouver, British Columbia, from our home in Seattle. Joining us were three laptops, two iPod touches, three Kindles, and two iPhones. We remembered to bring clothes and sunscreen, too.</p><p>
Traveling to Canada is just like going to another country—they have different currency and units of measurement, they spell “center” as “centre,” and they have different telecommunications companies. The variety of potato chips almost makes up for it.</p><p>
Before we left, I did my usual research into how we’d keep online. We knew the Airbnb rental to which we were going had Wi-Fi, and I assumed that the profusion of free Internet service I was used to in the States would be as abundant. We were staying near Stanley Park, and there are hundreds of shops, grocery stores, and restaurants within a few blocks.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2943868/how-to-find-cellular-access-when-traveling-without-international-roaming.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: How to find cellular access when traveling (without international roaming)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: