Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Curb makes it easy to delete Uber or Lyft and go back to taking cabs  (Read 297 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 11, 2017, 04:05:22 pm »

Curb makes it easy to delete Uber or Lyft and go back to taking cabs

Curb is an app that makes it almost as easy to call for a taxi as you would call for Uber or Lyft!

If, for some reason, you've recently decided to stop using one or more ridesharing services, but wish there were an easier way to call for a cab, you're in luck. Curb - The Taxi App works a lot like Uber or Lyft, but it's for cabs.

Taxis vs ridesharing

I have a confession to make. I've never felt good about using a ridesharing service. I worry about how the taxi industry can survive when these startups come in and seriously undercut the competition. I do use Uber and Lyft, but I feel guilty every time I do.

I used to sit on my high horse and preach about how important it is to support the cabbies instead of calling a ridesharing service just because it's cheaper... and easier.

And then I took my first Uber ride. After that, like a drug, I found myself using it again and again, even though I felt guilty about it. It really is cheaper... and way easier.

But, taxis have a few advan...

Source: Curb makes it easy to delete Uber or Lyft and go back to taking cabs
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: